Been on the turbo over the weekend.
Friday night I spent 55 mins on the turbo, first ride in 2.5 weeks and it felt like it!!
Did a warmup, 3 x 3.1 miles efforts and a cool down.
Saturday was another 55 mins on the turbo.
This time did a warm up, 4 x 7.5 mins efforts with 1.5 recovery, 1 x 4 mins hard and a cool down.
Sunday was the final session of the weekend and I did 15 mins spinning to warmup, a 30 mins hard effort and 15 mins to ccol down.
Was good to get back on the bike and although I am covering less distance for the same effort then before Christmas, I dont think it will take too long to get the fitness back.
so totals for the weekend 2hrs 50 mins and 42 miles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment